AAK is seeking to appoint a Production Planner to support the Supply Chain in the further development of the department and the company. The Production Planner will be based in Zaandijk, but the focus on the planning activities will be for two sites of AAK (Zaandijk and Rotterdam). The Production Planner will collaborate closely with the local schedulers and inbound planner in order to meet the short term planning while developing a 1 to 3 months horizon, driving improvements and supporting projects.
- Create and maintain production plans, process flows in the most efficient way; addressing materials, production resources, human resources, capacity and the routing or methods to complete the work in a standard time
- Achieve efficient and effective order fulfillment: getting the right product to customers at the right time, efficiently and at the lowest possible cost
- Maintain correct master data in SAP
Matching Supply, Demand and Capacity
- Match assets such as inventory, production resources, storage capacity, and production routes with the supply of raw materials and customer demand to determine the production plan for several production lines
- Understand customer demand, forecast, lead times, shelf life, quality standards in order to assess risks and identify bottlenecks
- Develop innovative solutions to complex and dynamic supply, demand and capacity issues, while highly collaborating with key stakeholders
- Ensure that you have the right type and amount of inventory at the right locations in close collaboration with the inbound- and outbound planner
- Optimize inventory and ensure accurate raw material and finished product levels in SAP
- Optimize the use of SAP and planning methodologies
- Drive continuous improvements and report key performance indicators (KPI’s)
We are looking for a passionate Supply Chain professional with below requirements:
- University degree, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or in a related field
- 2 to 5 years of experience with Planning in a Food processing, Chemical and/or Pharmaceutical environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Profound SAP skills; knowledge of other ERP concepts, preferably the Manufacturing Workbench is a strong asset
- Knowledge of production processes, costs, raw materials and other methods of maximizing the utilization of production resources and distribution of goods
- A proactive, problem solving mindset
- Analytical with good communication skills
- Excel skills
- Willing to travel to Rotterdam site based on needs and in consultation with the manager
In return AAK offer
the possibility to work for an international company with great opportunities. In addition you can expect:
- A competitive salary package
- Minimum of 26 vacation days + 11,5 ATV days
- Excellent pension plan
- Work with an international and experienced team
- Exciting position in a dynamic environment
- Room for (personal) development where you can make the difference
AAK (www.aak.com) is proud to be the world’s leading producer of specialty vegetable fats. Through our unique co-development approach, we develop and provide value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with our customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results. We solve customer specific needs across many industries including Bakery, Chocolate & Confectionery, Dairy, Plant Based Food, Foodservice, Infant Nutrition and Personal Care.
AAK has 20 different production facilities, sales offices in more than 25 countries, sales in more than 100 countries, and more than 3,800 employees. Our headquarters is in Malmö, Sweden. The parent company, AAK AB, is a Swedish registered joint-stock company based in Malmö.
Our pioneering spirit and passion for innovation keeps us at the cutting edge of our industry and is what sets us apart. It enables our employees to work in a safe and supportive environment in which they make a genuine impact.
AAK Zaandijk is located in the popular well-preserved historic region of the Netherlands and in the most important industrial heritage site in Europe. Working at AAK in Zaandijk means fun, pragmatism and challenge in an innovative working environment, where no day is the same. Approximately 130 employees work together in an informal and professional environment at the Zaandijk site. Around 60 employees work in various shift systems in the plant. In our organization, the learning of our employees through training and on the job is highly encouraged. You also get plenty of room to fill in your role independently and initiatives are appreciated. AAK is a pragmatic company with short reporting lines.
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.