AAK is proud to be the world’s leading producer of specialty vegetable fats. Through our unique co-development approach we develop and provide value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with our customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results.
By doing so, we solve customer specific needs across many industries including Bakery, Chocolate & Confectionery, Dairy, Foodservice, Infant Nutrition and Personal Care.
Our pioneering spirit and passion for innovation keeps us at the cutting edge of our industry and is what sets us apart. It enables our employees to work in a safe and supportive environment in which they make a genuine impact.
AAK employ more than 3,500 employees globally and with 20 production facilities and customisation plants, and sales offices in over 25 countries spanning six continents we have one of our industries most diverse global footprints.
AAK Hull is located in the heart of an area enjoying significant redevelopment and investment.
The Port of Hull is being established as a world-class centre for renewable energy and manufacturing, and at AAK we feel proud to be part of this important industrial renaissance for Yorkshire and the UK.
At our recently upgraded site at King George Dock we operate the UK’s largest refinery for edible oils and fats. We supply businesses in the sectors of food manufacturing, baking, foodservice and retail, and we work closely with customers to co-develop bespoke products.
About the role
AAK are seeking to appoint an Order Handler to work as part of the Order Handling team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all customer orders and requests are dealt with in a timely manner, whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Process all orders timely and accurately.
- Check stock levels to ensure orders can be completed in full and within set timescales.
- Manage and communicate with own customer base effectively to ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained.
- Input sales adjustments, credit and invoices onto the system.
- Answer all customer queries timely and effectively.
- Input and maintain export documents.
- Generate reports when required.
- Monitor systems to ensure orders have been despatched within agreed timescales.
- Liaise with Hauliers to ensure delivery is effectively coordinated.
- Provide holiday cover across the team when required.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience working within a similar role.
- SAP experience would be desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to meet deadlines, time manage and prioritise workloads.
- Problem solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
In return AAK offer:
- 10% non-contribution pension.
- Bonus scheme.
- UK Healthcare scheme.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Group life cover.
- Group income protection scheme.
- Ride2Work scheme.
Deadline for applications = 12th October 2021.
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.