Teamleader Dairy & CIM Europe
Team Leader Dairy Customer Innovation Management Europe
AAK develops and provides value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with our customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results. We do so through our in-depth expertise in oils & fats within food applications, working with a wide range of raw materials and broad process capabilities.
Through our unique co-development approach, we bring together our customers’ skills and know-how with our capabilities and mindset. By doing so, we solve customer-specific needs across many industries – Chocolate & Confectionery, Bakery, Dairy, Plant-based Foods, Special Nutrition, Foodservice, Personal Care, and more.
AAK’s proven expertise is based on more than 140 years of experience within oils & fats. With our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, more than 20 production facilities and customization plants, and sales offices in more than 25 countries, our more than 3,800 employees are dedicated to providing innovative value-adding solutions to our customers.
We are AAK – The Co-Development Company
About the role
AAK are seeking to appoint a Team Leader for CIM Dairy. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of Dairy CIM driving co-development projects together with the European sales team. This role reports into the Head of Customer Innovation Bakery and Dairy Europe who is based in Belgium. This position could preferably be based Karlshamn (Sweden).
Lead the customer innovation (CI) support in Europe within the Dairy industry according to strategic and tactical needs for AAK, and in close dialogue with the regional CI Lead and relevant stake-holders (Sales, Product Management (CPM and TPM), Supply Chain and global BDM/CIMs/PTD.
- Leads and manages the Dairy CIM team Europe. Allocate the CIM support recourses within the BA and industry. Set prioritisations to increase efficiency and improving opportunity win-rates. Works closely together and coordinates with Team lead PB dairy on customer approach and opportunity management.
- Ensure competences, knowledge sharing and utilization of available AAK Tools & DB required to support and grow the business for the regional industry.
- Work proactively through leadership to optimize the Dairy CIM team Creates, motivates, and develop the Dairy CIM team to continuous improvements and high employee engagement. Assist the dedicated CI Leads and HR to facilitate a good working environment.
- Cooperate with other industry Team leads (Bakery/PB/CCF) to generate a European aligned organization and way of working.
- Cooperate and coordinate the activities at the site Karlshamn with the local team leads (pilot/lab, samples, customer visits, …)
- Actively looking for new proactive activities to enhance our AAK innovation and business development in the region. Engaged in regional strategic and tactical work, NPD, MDI, value propositions, product managements, industry specific activities etc.
- Supports the AAK CI global network via relevant networks/activities/tasks.
- Has own CIM responsibilities, own customer and opportunity portfolio. Managerial approx. 30% of time.
We are looking for an innovative and experienced Customer Innovation Manager who makes the difference. We are looking for someone who is pro-active, structured and a team player.
Furthermore, we appreciate the following qualifications and experiences:
- A University degree in Food Technology, Food chemistry or equivalent
- Over 5 -8 years of relevant experience in a similar role in Food or Food ingredient companies
- Affinity with Dairy applications and process
- Knowledge of (vegetable) oils and fats is a strong advantage
- Passion for working and interacting directly with customers
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Willingness to travel and visit customers
- Good command in written and spoken English is mandatory
For further information about the position and the professional challenges, please contact Werner Clauwaert,CI Lead Bakery & Dairy Europe phone no +32 476 564 730 or email, [email protected]
If you have questions about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact HR Business partner Marie Sundström, phone no +46 454-828 67 or email, [email protected]
If this matches your interest, please submit your application with relevant enclosures in English soonest possible as applications are evaluated continuously.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.