AAK is a leading provider of value-adding vegetable oils & fats. Our expertise in lipid technology within foods and special nutrition applications, our wide range of raw materials and our broad process capabilities enable us to develop innovative and value-adding solutions across many industries – Chocolate & Confectionery, Bakery, Dairy, Special Nutrition, Foodservice, Personal Care, and more.
AAK’s proven expertise is based on more than 140 years of experience within oils & fats. Our unique co-development approach brings our customers’ skills and know-how together with our own capabilities and mindset for lasting results. Listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and with our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, AAK has more than 20 different production facilities, sales offices in more than 25 countries and more than 3,700 employees. We are AAK – The Co-Development Company.
AAK St Peterburg are seeking to appoint a Project Manager to join the Engineering team.
- Manage, plan and execute projects, aligned to agreed business plans and timelines, ensuring the project is technically fit for purpose and meets the organisations requirements.
- Report on projects technical scope, performance against the baseline plan and stated benefits of the project.
- Provide technical support to the execution team to ensure that the project will deliver the required benefits and is fit for purpose.
- Facilitate the generation of technical project risk assessments and continuous management for review with the project team.
- Ensure project objectives are met by utilising resources.
- Calculate and present project costs when budgeting and developing business plans.
- Provide technical direction to the Procurement Team for the negotiation of the purchase of any goods or services required for the delivery of the project.
- Degree in Chemistry or Food/Chemical Engineer or similar discipline required.
- Extensive understanding of engineering drawings, specifications, standards and technical details.
- Knowledge and experience working with AutoCAD and Microsoft Projects.
- Experience working with effect project management strategies and tactics.
- Ability to plan, monitor and control projects.
- Knowledge of processes, techniques and methods of engineering in a manufacturing food environment.
- Ability to design and implement materials, structures, machines, devices, systems and processes.
- Ability to apply tools and techniques for assessing and controlling a projects exposure to risks.
- Knowledge of quality management methods, tools, and techniques.
- Russian speaker who is also proficient in English.
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.