AAK is proud to be the world’s leading producer of specialty vegetable fats. Through our unique co-development approach we develop and provide value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with our customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results.
By doing so, we solve customer specific needs across many industries including Bakery, Chocolate & Confectionery, Dairy, Foodservice, Infant Nutrition and Personal Care.
Our pioneering spirit and passion for innovation keeps us at the cutting edge of our industry and is what sets us apart. It enables our employees to work in a safe and supportive environment in which they make a genuine impact.
AAK employ more than 3,500 employees globally and with 20 production facilities and customisation plants, and sales offices in over 25 countries spanning six continents we have one of our industries most diverse global footprints.
AAK Runcorn is the home to AAK Foods, a major manufacturer and supplier of sauces, condiments and dressings to the retail and foodservice sectors.
Our private label work has won awards for taste and quality, and our products can be found on the shelves of stores throughout the world.
From our site on Davy Road, to the east of the town centre, we work with customers to co-develop new recipes for grocery private label products, retail restaurants, quick service restaurants, foodservice and food ingredients.
About the role
AAK are recruiting for a Service Operator to join the Runcorn Operations team, working a Monday-Friday 3-shift pattern. The successful candidate will be responsible for transporting materials for production and finished products from Line to Warehouse timely and efficiently.
- Liaise with Area Managers to ensure correct delivery of materials, ensuring this meets the requirements of the production plan.
- Ensure records of materials used and delivered are accurately maintained.
- Consistently ensure optimum food safety of all products on the production line, including correct segregation of Allergens.
- Ensure safe working practice whilst maintaining CCP, personal hygiene and PPE compliance.
- Assist with shift handovers and team briefs ensuring maximum efficiency and communication.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience;
- Powered pallet truck qualification essential.
- Food hygiene and HACCP understanding.
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Must be flexible to work within different areas of the business as successful candidate may be required to work in additional areas to meet business needs.
In return AAK offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Company pension 3% Employee, 5% employer.
- UK Healthcare scheme.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Bonus scheme.
- Investment in training and development.
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.