Job Description for Production Operator
AAK is proud to be the world’s leading producer of specialty vegetable fats. Through our unique co-development approach, we develop and provide value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with our customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results.
By doing so, we solve customer specific needs across many industries including Bakery, CCF, Dairy, Foodservice, Infant Nutrition and Personal Care.
Our pioneering spirit and passion for innovation keeps us at the cutting edge of our industry and is what sets us apart. It enables our employees to work in a safe and supportive environment in which they make a genuine impact.
AAK employ more than 3,600 employees globally and with 20 production facilities and customization plants, and sales offices in over 25 countries spanning six continents we have one of our industries most diverse global footprints.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the refining workshop/crystallization workshop/ packaging workshop, including normal operation monitoring and inspection, emergency status handling to achieve the production tasks set by the company;
- Familiar with production parameters of each segment control and operation essentials, in accordance with the operation guidance to operate, to ensure that the production process of intermediate products, the final product to meet the quality requirements;
- Responsible for the batch management and recording of auxiliary materials, raw materials and finished products in the region to meet food safety requirements;
- Responsible for caring the production data and consumption indicators to achieve safe and efficient production;
- Responsible for correct operation of various equipment, and basic daily maintenance;
- Responsible for the safety management of the area to ensure that the site is clean and tidy;
- Obey the leadership management, and deal with the problems in a timely manner;
- In accordance with the company's SOP to carry out various operations, fully comply with the company's safety management system.
- Be able to adapt to shift work
- More than 3 years of relevant work experiences
- Work experience in edible oil refining plants is preferred
- With special oil and fat operation experience is preferred
- Experience in DCS operation in the chemical industry is preferred
- Good communication and teamwork awareness
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.