Job Description for QC Technician
AAK is proud to be the world’s leading producer of specialty vegetable fats. Through our unique co-development approach, we develop and provide value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with our customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results. We do so through our in-depth expertise in oils&fats within food applications, working with a wide range of raw materials and broad process capabilities.
We bring together our customers’ skills and know-how with our capabilities and mindset. By doing so, we solve customer-specific needs across many industries- Chocolate & Confectionery, Bakery, Dairy, Plant-based Foods, Special Nutrition, Foodservice, Personal Care and more.
AAK’s Proven expertise is based on more than 140 years of experience within oils&fats. With our head-quarters in Malmö, Sweden, more than 20 production facilities and customization plants, and sales offices in more than 25 countries, more than 3,800 employees are dedicated to providing innovative value-adding solutions to our customers.
Mainly to QC Supervisor, for margarine test, pilot plant sample test, etc. Partly report to OPO QC supervisor, mainly for OPO related sample test.
- Can do all raw material, Immediate materials, finished goods, additives and package material inspection.
- Focus on OPO plant sample test, mainly from 15:00-23:00 or night shift, help OPO QC supervisor to cover 16 hours /day test service.
- Focus on shortening and margarine hardness test and help QC supervisor build the basic test results database.
- Focus on Shanghai lab samples and ZJG new pilot plant samples test and build up the test database for CI teams.
- Monitor all quality parameter within specifications before product release.
- Check if production operators strictly follow SOPs and process specs when necessary.
- Can do over time and shift work at night when need.
- To have ownership and implement the related requirements of food safety, legislation, and quality management systems for this position. Report all the abnormal issues to supervisors in time
- Other task when need.
- College degree or above, major in food processing technology, microbiology, chemical engineering, chemistry analysis or pharmaceutical technology, etc.
- Minimum with 2 years lab/QC work experience in food/food additive/chemical industries, prefer fat/oil industry.
- Prefer 1 year physical/chemical test experience
- Better to have SAP experience
- Edible vegetable fat industry with QC/lab experiences are highly preferred
- Basic microbe test and sensory test knowledge
- Better to have GC, HPLC, NMR, Soxhlet, NIR, AAS, titration knowledge and SAP QM module
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.