Ratings and Submissions Specialist
Primary Job Function
Execute submissions to 1st parties (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) for all console games in North America and Europe. Plan and apply for age ratings in all worldwide territories.
- Assist/support product submissions to 1st party, which can include creation and tracking of submission checklists, tracking assets required for submissions, working with Producers and Brand Managers to obtain necessary materials for timely submissions, etc.
- 1st party relationship management and interactions, including updating 1st parties on potential submission date changes and/or responding to inquiries related to submissions, when necessary.
- Knowledge of 1st party requirements, plus the ability to communicate these requirements to internal and external partners.
- Working across the organization to obtain all required materials for timely publication on the digital store, including all art and marketing assets.
- Collect or create materials (videos, screenshot, description) for the Age Rating submission.
- Submission of the games with the Age Rating boards (with focus specifically on ESRB/Brazil and assisting the rest of the team on other regions).
- Coordinate ratings submissions schedules, ensuring all ratings are received for timely code submissions to 1st party.
- Assists with maintenance of the 1st party hardware and software. (SDK, firmware updates, etc.)
- Tagging and tracking 1st party hardware located in the US. Order new, return old hardware, assist with shipping hardware to development partners when needed.
- While typically voluntary, willingness to setup and work at 505 trade events when necessary.
- In addition to your specified duties you may be required to undertake other duties from time to time at the request of the company.
Essential Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 1+Years of game production experience
- Fluent with MS Office suite and similar productivity tools
- Expert proficiency in written and verbal English
- Familiarity with game genres and industry conventions
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Broad knowledge of PC hardware and software and console hardware
- Broad technical skills