A NEW EXPERIENCE,
ALL THE WAY AROUND
At 360 Behavioral Health, we’re new. Yet extremely experienced. Isn’t that what driven, curious, passionate pioneers like you want in a career? A freshly conceived, energetic enterprise powered by innovative ideas in clinical care—and the support of a proven, successful team with strong resources?
ADMINS WHO WANT TO SUPPORT MORE THAN PROFITS:
The skills and ambition you bring to your work can bring about more meaningful results than mere sales and profits. With every administrative or office-related assignment you complete, you’ll be supporting the efforts of our entire staff to help patients and families realize their most important goals. Put your talent and passion to work in this important role:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing and approving adjustment requests
- Knowledge of appropriate payer billing requirements (especially Medicare Part B) to ensure timely payment of claims.
- Identify denial patterns, as well as notifying management of payment delay issues.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of billing standards following current guidelines from Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurance entities.
- Perform collection activities for past due accounts including contacting customers to identify and resolve collection issues
- Enter clear and concise system notes pertaining to all collection calls so that a history is maintained for all accounts regarding collection efforts
- Research and reconcile customer payment history as necessary
- Negotiate alternative payment terms as needed to maintain customer relationship and compliance with the customer’s contract
- Coordinate with outside collection agency, as needed.
- Monitor accounts for potential write-off; prepare required Credit and Bad Debt write off requests and route for appropriate approvals
- Contacting insurance companies and patients on daily basis
- Working Accounts Receivable and provide detailed report to management
- Billing of unpaid claims
- Organizing, researching and preparing appeals
- Correspondence and appeal denials done in a timely manner with pro-active follow-up on appeals in process
- Other duties as necessary
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of 360 Behavioral Health.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of client, company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Experience in using electronic health record software, eligibility and electronic billing.
- Strong computer skills including above average knowledge of Excel.
- Exceptional communications skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to read, understand and use codes and adhere to Medicare guidelines and compliance.
- Superior organizational skill, attention to detail, ability to work without micro-management.
- Minimum 5+ years in collections with out-of-network experience
- Excellent Customer Service
- Must have understanding of HCFC1500 claim forms
- Knowledge of HIPPA compliance
- Strong knowledge and implementation of appeals process
- Strong analysis of EOBs for collections purposes
- Extremely detail oriented when working on appeals or reviewing EOBs
- Ability to multi-task with short timelines
- Ability to prioritize, organize work, and complete assignments in a timely matter
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Education and/or Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- Physician and Insurance credentialing experience – preferred.
TAKE PART IN A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUCCESS.
AND EXPERIENCE DEEPER REWARDS.
We offer opportunities to make life better for people facing unique challenges, as well as the competitive compensation and benefits you would expect of an industry leader.
ABOUT 360 BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Drawing on 18 years of acclaimed clinical expertise, our organization includes Behavior Respite in Action (BRIA) and California Psychcare(CPC). Each brings the expertise patients and families require to function more effectively in their natural environments, and opportunities for you to be part of something truly amazing.
READY FOR SOMETHING NEW?
Equal Opportunity Employer