A NEW EXPERIENCE,
ALL THE WAY AROUND
At 360 Behavioral Health, we’re new. Yet extremely experienced. Isn’t that what driven, curious, passionate pioneers like you want in a career? A freshly conceived, energetic enterprise powered by innovative ideas in clinical care—and the support of a proven, successful team with strong resources?
ADMINS WHO WANT TO SUPPORT MORE THAN PROFITS:
The skills and ambition you bring to your work can bring about more meaningful results than mere sales and profits. With every administrative or office-related assignment you complete, you’ll be supporting the efforts of our entire staff to help patients and families realize their most important goals. Put your talent and passion to work in this important role:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls in a friendly, professional manner
- Register new patients , collecting all necessary information prior to appointment
- Communicate with clinical team to ensure proper appointment placement
- Completion and scanning of intake forms into the patient chart
- Maintain security of patient information
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years experience in insurance verification for Behavioral Health
- Knowledge and understanding of HIPPA laws as they relate to verification guidelines
- Must consistently demonstrate professionalism and sensitivity to the confidentiality of the patients personal health information
- Must have a strong customer service ethic
- Extremely detail oriented, must be able multi-task in a fast paced, multifaceted environment with rigid timelines
- Proven ability to work objectively with a diverse group of staff and patients
- Must be a team player willing to accept and promote organizational goals and function with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate superior phone etiquette
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of insurance
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete assignments competently and within a timely manner
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced, high volume phone environment
- Athena Practice Management, Insurance Verification experience, and Appointment Scheduling experience – a plus
TAKE PART IN A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUCCESS.
AND EXPERIENCE DEEPER REWARDS.
We offer opportunities to make life better for people facing unique challenges, as well as the competitive compensation and benefits you would expect of an industry leader.
ABOUT 360 BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Drawing on 18 years of acclaimed clinical expertise, our organization includes Behavior Respite in Action (BRIA) and California Psychcare(CPC). Each brings the expertise patients and families require to function more effectively in their natural environments, and opportunities for you to be part of something truly amazing.
READY FOR SOMETHING NEW?
Equal Opportunity Employer