Staffing Coordinator Spanish Bilingual
This position is with 360 Behavioral Health
Supporting Our California Psychcare Operations
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS!
360 Behavioral Health is an “umbrella brand” that brings together, under one banner, a collection of service providers – including California Psychcare and Behavior Respite in Action – that provide exceptional ABA-based behavioral health therapy and respite care services to individuals impacted by autism and other developmental disabilities through our in-home, in-school, in-clinic and telehealth services delivery models.
Our company was established more than 20 years ago and was one of the original autism therapy providers in California. Today we are one of the top 10 autism service providers in the United States – serving more than 4,000 clients through our 22 clinics.
Your Role as a Staffing Coordinator
As a Staffing Coordinator with 360 Behavioral Health supporting our California Psychcare operations, you are an essential link between your clients and your clinical support teammates who provide ABA-based behavioral health therapy services.
With your strong organizational skills, you anticipate future staffing needs for your local office, and you create and manage staff schedules that effectively align clients’ needs for service with staff availability to ensure clients’ needs are fulfilled.
With your strong attention to detail and exceptional communication skills, you participate in recruiting and hiring as you collaborate with the talent acquisition and onboarding teams to help shepherd new colleagues through our established processes as they join the organization. This includes conducting interviews and assisting with new hire and other trainings.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school graduate.
- Type 45+ WPM.
- Computer savvy with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Experience with or knowledge of practice management | scheduling software, such as NPA Works, is desired.
- Understanding of labor laws, including rest break and meal break requirements, is desired.
- Self-motivated, responsible, honest and articulate.
- Excellent organizational, communications and time management skills.
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor, boundaries and composure.
- Ability to politely interact with individuals and families from diverse boundaries.
When you join 360 Behavioral Health as a Staffing Coordinator supporting our California Psychcare operations, here’s what we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Holidays & PTO & Sick Leave
- Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Program
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
- Collegial & Collaborative Environment
Ready to Grow with Us – And Be Part of Something Truly Amazing?
California Psychcare is an equal opportunity employer. If anyone is unable to fully access any portion of the 360 Behavioral Health | California Psychcare on-line system, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations. Please contact us at 833-227-3454 for assistance.