A NEW EXPERIENCE,
ALL THE WAY AROUND
At 360 Behavioral Health, we’re new. Yet extremely experienced. Isn’t that what driven, curious, passionate pioneers like you want in a career? A freshly conceived, energetic enterprise powered by innovative ideas in clinical care—and the support of a proven, successful team with strong resources?
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
Entry Level position: $14-$15
Our team is in need of a self-motivated and experienced HR Assistant to support our busy HR Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support for the department, assisting with the onboarding process, LOAs, Unemployment Claims, Employee Discount Programs and entering a high volume of employment records into our HR database. If you are a professional with a strong sense of discretion and a background in Human Resources, we want to hear from you.
- Performing administrative work, including onboarding, maintaining files and sorting mail for the Human Resources Department
- Entering employment data into a computer database
- Tracking and updating hourly employee LOAs
- Assisting HR Supervisors with PTO tracking, Unemployment Insurance and WOTC
- Other duties as assigned and specified by supervisor in line with Department and company needs.
- Associate’s Degree in HR-related field required (Bachelor’s preferred)
- 1+ years’ related administrative experience
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Solid understanding of MS Office
- Experience with HRIS/HCM preferred
TAKE PART IN A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUCCESS. AND EXPERIENCE DEEPER REWARDS.
We offer opportunities to make life better for people facing unique challenges, as well as the competitive compensation and benefits you would expect of an industry leader.
ABOUT 360 BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Drawing on 18 years of acclaimed clinical expertise, our organization includes California Psychcare (CPC) and Behavior Respite in Action (BRIA). Each brings the expertise patients and families require to function more effectively in their natural environments, and opportunities for you to be part of something truly amazing.
READY FOR SOMETHING NEW?
Equal Opportunity Employer