This position is with Behavior Respite in Action
Part of the 360 Behavioral Health Family of Providers
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS!
Behavior Respite in Action provides traditional and specialized respite, daycare and attendant care services to individuals of all ages who are impacted by autism and other developmental disabilities.
Our company was established more than 20 years ago and was one of the original autism therapy providers in California. Today we are one of the top 10 autism service providers in the United States – serving more than 4,000 clients through our 22 clinics.
Your Role as Department Manager
As a Department Manager with Behavior Respite in Action (BRIA), you work as a member of the clinical team to provide support to individuals impacted by autism or other developmental disabilities and conditions that interfere with daily living.
Working under the direction of the Regional Manager and Senior Director of Clinical Services, you guide, direct and supervise the BRIA clinical and administrative staff who are assigned to your location as you oversee services delivered to BRIA clients to ensure quality and consistency.
In this role, you use your leadership skills to manage and continually improve customer satisfaction, service hours delivery, billing, recruiting and other key goals for your location. With your knowledge and experience, you provide formal staff training as needed and necessary to ensure all teammates are prepared and positioned for success.
Specific Duties Include:
- Supervision of direct support staff to ensure all data has been filled in correctly and accurately in each data book for each individual family, with sufficient data sheets.
- Manage efforts and activities to ensure that 90% of authorized direct services hours are provided for your location.
- Lead efforts to verify that office un-rendered sessions are rendered prior to pay period end.
- Ensure compliance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) and make certain all other company policies are understood, implemented and reinforced.
- Complete and/or review any special incident reports immediately and consult with Regional Manager and/or Senior Director of Clinical Services as needed.
- Ensure all progress reports are complete, revised and submitted on time.
- Supervise coordination between staff and/or families.
- Collaborate and participate with recruiting team to ensure staffing goals are met.
- Manage conflicts between staff at all levels and/or between direct staff and consumers.
- Maintain an excellent level of communication with funding sources and attend meetings with funding source representatives as necessary.
- Maintain updated client profiles and documentation in NPA Works.
- Review referral packets.
- Attend monthly staff meetings and professional development meetings as indicated.
- Attend Regional Center meetings for case management and resources (VAC).
- Provide direct services as necessary to supervise more effectively.
- BA/BS degree in psychology or 2 years supervisory experience in a related field if degree is in another specialty.
- Exceptional coaching, management, analytical, problem solving, time management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders and teammates across the business unit.
- Demonstrated ability to build processes and protocols that are replicable and scalable, and to drive policy adoption across the organization.
- Passion for and demonstrated ability to build teams that can collaborate to make a positive impact in the lives of individuals as well as for the location and business unit overall.
- Flexible business demeanor and ability to pivot quickly when needed.
- Demonstrated ability to use technology-based tools including NPA Works, UltiPro, and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to travel as an occasional duty as needed / necessary.
When you join Behavior Respite in Action as a Program Coordinator, we’re committed to your professional journey and your continued growth and development, and we recognize and reward the hard work you do. Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits
- No Cost Clinical Skills Training
- No Cost Professional Development Training
- 401(k) Program
- Mileage / Phone Reimbursement
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
Ready to Grow with Us – And Be Part of Something Truly Amazing?
Behavior Respite in Action is an equal opportunity employer. If anyone is unable to fully access any portion of the 360 Behavioral Health | Behavior Respite in Action on-line system, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations. Please contact us at 833-227-3454 for assistance.