Program Coordinator | Bilingual Spanish Required
This position is with Behavior Respite in Action
Part of the 360 Behavioral Health Family of Providers
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS!
Behavior Respite in Action provides traditional and specialized respite, daycare and attendant care services to individuals of all ages who are impacted by autism and other developmental disabilities.
Our company was established more than 20 years ago and was one of the original autism therapy providers in California. Today we are one of the top 10 autism service providers in the United States – serving more than 4,000 clients through our 22 clinics.
Your Role as Program Coordinator
As a Program Coordinator with Behavior Respite in Action (BRIA), you work as a middle-tier supervisor to provide support to individuals who are impacted by autism or other developmental disabilities and conditions that interfere with daily living.
Using your skills and experience, you provide support, guidance, direction and supervision to BRIA direct support professionals who are part of your team as you oversee services delivered to BRIA clients to ensure quality and consistency.
In this role, you gain exposure to and knowledge of the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) and you have the opportunity to work collaboratively with board-certified behavior analysts (BCBAs) and other clinicians who are experts in their field.
Specific duties include:
- Preparing written program summaries and progress reports for each individual case according to established deadlines.
- Monitoring the fulfillment of services and coordinating staff and client schedules to ensure appropriate staffing and to minimize cancellations.
- Conducting and documenting weekly quality assurance calls and communicating any parental concerns or needs to the appropriate supervisor immediately.
- Providing staff training as needed including new hire orientation (NHO) and Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) training.
- Receiving, reviewing, sorting and inputting Purchase of Services (POS) documents from local regional centers and conducting ongoing reviews of all POS documentation to ensure no lapse in authorization for services.
- Completing and submitting any incident reports to the appropriate supervisor immediately.
- Candidates must have a AA/AS degree in Child Development, Education, Psychology, Early Childhood Studies, Special Education or similar field of study.
- Candidates must have 2+ years case management experience.
When you join Behavior Respite in Action as a Program Coordinator, we’re committed to your professional journey and your continued growth and development, and we recognize and reward the hard work you do. Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits
- No Cost Clinical Skills Training
- No Cost Professional Development Training
- 401(k) Program
- Mileage / Phone Reimbursement
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
Ready to Grow with Us – And Be Part of Something Truly Amazing?
Behavior Respite in Action is an equal opportunity employer. If anyone is unable to fully access any portion of the 360 Behavioral Health | Behavior Respite in Action on-line system, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations. Please contact us at 855-360-4437 for assistance.