Behavior Interventionist Spanish Bilingual
This position is with California Psychcare
Part of the 360 Behavioral Health Family of Providers
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS!
California Psychcare provides behavioral treatment services to infants, children,
adolescents, young adults and adults impacted by autism or other developmental
Our company was established more than 20 years ago and was one of the original
autism therapy providers in California. Today we are one of the top 10 autism
service providers in the United States – serving more than 4,000 clients through
our 22 clinics.
BEHAVIOR INTERVENTIONIST - Part-Time
Pay rate: $15- $18 per hour depending on education and experience.
Your Role as Behavior Interventionist
As a Behavior Interventionist with California Psychcare, you work under the
supervision of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) as you interact directly
with your clients during in-home visits to implement established behavioral
treatment plans based in the science of applied behavior analysis (ABA).
Implementing treatment plans may involve teaching individuals adaptive skills,
communication skills, self-care skills and social skills to improve their quality of
We offer part-time (15-20 hours / week) schedules for individuals available
weekdays between the hours of 11:00am- 2:30 pm. Bilingual applicants
are strongly encouraged to apply.
This entry-level role can be the first step you take on the path toward an amazing
and very rewarding career in behavioral healthcare.
We believe in our colleagues and we focus on cultivating from within, and we’re
committed to your growth and development. If you share our passion to make a
difference in the lives of others, we invite you to come GROW WITH US!
When you join California Psychcare as a Behavior Interventionist, here’s what we
• Competitive Compensation
• Flexible Scheduling
• Clear and Defined Career Progression
• Productivity Bonuses
• Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits
• No Cost Clinical Skills Training
• No Cost Professional Development Training
• 401(k) Program
• Mileage / Phone Reimbursement
• Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
• Collegial & Collaborative Environment
What We Are Looking For:
• High school diploma minimum.
• BA/BS completed or in progress preferred. (Preferred majors: Psychology,
Education, Child Development or other related fields).
• Some experience working with individuals with autism or other developmental
disabilities using the principles of ABA-based behavioral therapy preferred.
• Must be self-motivated, responsible, honest and articulate.
• Demonstrate a professional demeanor; be well-organized and detail oriented.
• Maintain professional boundaries and work well under pressure.
• Politely interact with individuals and families who may be uncooperative or
• Maintain professionalism and composure if and when a client demonstrates
behaviors such as repetitive body movements, repeated vocalizations,
aggression, self-injury, tantrums, etc.
• Ability to serve culturally and linguistically diverse families in low and high
social economic status areas.
• Be comfortable working in clients’ homes (studio apartment, housing projects,
etc.) of families with limited resources.
• Effectively communicate with others (clients, family members, agency staff).
• Accept, follow, and implement direction from agency representatives.
• Ability to be creative, spontaneous, excited, and animated in your gestures,
facial expressions and voice interactions.
• This position requires traveling to clients’ homes: expected daily travel is at
least 30 miles.
• Have reliable transportation, current liability insurance for the vehicle and a
clean driving record.
• Have a telephone and reliable method to record scheduled appointments and
return phone calls within 24 hours.
Ready to Grow with Us – And Be Part of Something Truly Amazing?
California Psychcare is an equal opportunity employer. If anyone is unable to fully
access any portion of the 360 Behavioral Health | California Psychcare on-line
system, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations. Please
contact us at 833-227-3454 for assistance.