BCBA Clinical Supervisor Spanish Bilingual
Board Certified Behavior Analyst | BCBA | Clinical Supervisor
This position is with California Psychcare
Part of the 360 Behavioral Health Family of Providers
We know becoming a BCBA is not easy. You’ve proven you are dedicated and passionate about making a difference in the lives of others or you wouldn’t have made it this far. Now that you’ve achieved this major milestone, what’s next? Come GROW WITH US!
When you join California Psychcare as a Clinical Supervisor, we’re committed to your professional journey and your continued growth and development, and we recognize and reward the hard work you do. Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for Career Advancements
- Enhanced Low Cost Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Performance-Based Bonuses / Incentives
- No Cost ACE Certified CEU Training
- No Cost Professional Development Training
- 401(k) Program
- Auto & Phone Allowance
- Company Laptop
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays & PTO & Sick Leave
- Collegial & Collaborative Environment
- Opportunities to Participate in Research Projects and to Present at Conferences
- Relocation Assistance, if Applicable
Your Role as Clinical Supervisor
The clinical supervisor position with California Psychcare is the first position you hold after earning your BCBA credential. In this role, you are on the front-line providing care to our clients. You create, individualize, maintain, evaluate and supervise ABA-based programs and a team of behavior interventionists. You conduct training, build best practices and support caseloads for your site. Known for your great people skills, your literally “run the show” while interacting with our kiddos and their families weekly. It’s exciting, challenging, and very important work.
What We’re Looking For
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Credential
- BA/BS completed in Child Development, Education, Psychology, Early Childhood Studies or Special Education.
- MA/MS completed in ABA or Special Education.
- 1+ Years Experience as a Program Coordinator or similar role strongly preferred.
About 360 Behavioral Health & California Psychcare
California Psychcare is part of the 360 Behavioral Health family of providers. The company was established in 1997 by a husband and wife clinical team – Dr. Ali Sadeghi and Dr. Leili Zarbakhsh – who created a high-quality care model focused on providing applied behavior analysis | behavior health therapy services to individuals impacted by autism and related disorders. As a well-established and stable organization with 20+ years of clinical experience, we continue to serve more than 4,000 clients across California through our in-home, in-clinic, school-based and telehealth service delivery models.
Ready to Grow with Us – And Be Part of Something Truly Amazing?
California Psychcare is an equal opportunity employer. If anyone is unable to fully access any portion of the 360 Behavioral Health | California Psychcare on-line system, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations. Please contact us at 855.360.4437 for assistance.