A NEW EXPERIENCE,
ALL THE WAY AROUND
At 360 Behavioral Health, we’re new. Yet extremely experienced. Isn’t that what driven, curious, passionate pioneers like you want in a career? A freshly conceived, energetic enterprise powered by innovative ideas in clinical care—and the support of a proven, successful team with strong resources?
PROFESSIONALS LOOKING FOR GENUINE INSPIRATION:
Enjoy an uncommonly satisfying workplace. One where your skills and experience will support a team that is enhancing lives on a moment-to-moment basis. Whether your talent lies in accounting and finance, administrative, collections, marketing, legal, or any number of other corporate disciplines, you’ll be proud to go to work each day. Consider this promising role:
The Talent Acquisition team is seeking an Onboarding Administrator to collaborate with our recruiting team and local offices to ensure a seamless onboarding process for candidates who have just accepted a position with 360 Behavioral Health and its family of providers. This position will work directly with our candidates with to gather everything needed for a smooth first day. Our ideal team member is organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate with new hires and local offices to provide necessary information
- Maintain confidentiality of all employee information and issues per HIPPA regulations and standard company operating procedure
- Process and close tracking of pre-employment onboarding
- Regular and professional communication with candidates and recruiters, via email and phone
- Provide weekly candidate updates to local offices
- Reach out to candidates at least every other day to ensure they are aware of pending onboarding tasks, answer candidate questions and ensure an overall quality candidate experience during the onboarding process
- Assist local sites with coordinating local site visits for candidates who need in person assistance with the onboarding process
- In person meetings with candidates when needed for paperwork (if applicable)
- Scanning, reviewing, and upload documents into Jobvite
- Provide coverage for other Onboarding Administrators when needed
- Answer phones and direct phone calls to appropriate staff member; take and distribute accurate messages as required
- Perform customer service functions by answering candidate requests and questions. All candidate inquiries are expected to be returned with 1 business day
- Interact positively and effectively with candidates and internal partners in person and on the phone
- Handle candidates issues efficiently
- Manage the onboarding experience for new candidates
- Initiate background checks and communicate daily with the Human Resources team on the status of a pending candidate’s background
- All other tasks as assigned by the Director of Talent Acquisition
- H.S. Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Prior staffing & onboarding experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Administrative support experience preferred
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Jobvite preferred
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, fast changing environment
TAKE PART IN A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUCCESS.
AND EXPERIENCE DEEPER REWARDS.
We offer opportunities to make life better for people facing unique challenges, as well as the competitive compensation and benefits you would expect of an industry leader.
ABOUT 360 BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Drawing on 19 years of acclaimed clinical expertise, our organization includes Behavior Respite in Action (BRIA) and California Psychcare (CPC). Each brings the expertise patients and families require to function more effectively in their natural environments, and opportunities for you to be part of something truly amazing.
READY FOR SOMETHING NEW?
Equal Opportunity Employer