Executive Assistant, Guided by Good
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the schedules and communications of our Chief Financial Officer and other key agency executives, as needed. This position requires the ability to anticipate needs, work autonomously, think critically, and offer strategic solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. You will provide administrative support to ensure our executives and team operate in an efficient manner with external clients and partners, as well as internal coworkers and teams.
- Create, proofread, and edit meeting documents, team calendars, presentation slides and spreadsheets.
- Join meetings, take minutes, and help ensure all actions are closed or followed up on.
- Ability to gain and communicate a true understanding of what employees are thinking, insight into their ideas for helping the business, their concerns and what leadership is missing.
- Expeditiously and proactively communicate with department heads, other executive assistants, and clients to schedule meetings/ interviews and manage special projects.
- Respond on behalf of an executive, manage sensitive messages and field internal and external questions.
- Assist in department budget recommendations and track department spending.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, secure travel authorizations/approvals, note trips on calendars and provide thorough agendas before departure.
- Complete all expense reports in a timely manner. Provide proper approvals needed and back up documentation.
- Accurately and punctually report executive timesheets.
- Support additional department executives when other Executive Assistants are out of the office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree preferred
- Experience in marketing/advertising industry preferred
- 5+ years high-volume experience supporting multiple executive level employees
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and computer proficiency
- Proven experience handling extremely confidential and/or time-sensitive information with ease and professionalism
- Highly organized
- Ability to make decisions quickly and in the best interest of your supervisor
- Level-headed and ability to think on your feet, be flexible and plan for changes
- Sense of urgency and follow through on deadlines, for your own work and helping the team meet deadlines
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Solutions oriented
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace