Media Supervisor, Digital Investment (Programmatic)
Media Supervisor - Digital Investment (Programmatic)
This role will be a key team member on the media team and will lead a team of media professionals specializing in planning and buying programmatic media. This will involve the creation and execution of media plans, unearthing insights to inform the development of the media plan, and flawless execution across all fronts.
- In partnership with media team leadership, aid in the development of overall client strategy as it relates to digital investment media - programmatic, as well as data and audience strategy
- Develop and manage audience and media testing roadmaps across programmatic
- Provide strategic guidance to the overall media team as well as digital buyers on all digital investment media in order to ensure flawless activation strategies
- Develop and conduct media partner RFPs and partner evaluation scorecards for programmatic vendors
- Develop client POVs on strategies and approaches to the ongoing changing landscape of digital media
- Assist supervisor and other Media Leadership on leading client strategy and managing the activation team
- Creates a positive working environment and fosters an overall team approach
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of client business, from both current and historical perspectives
- Works collaboratively across departments (strategy, comms planning, analytics, etc.) to develop the strategic design for innovative media plans
- Fosters strong agency-vendor relations to develop comprehensive media plans that successfully accomplish client goals
- Maintains overall control of work-flow and assigned team responsibilities within the group -- oversees the progress of all projects
- Provides strategic analysis of plans to determine impact and overall outcome of all measurable variables such as sales, guest/traffic counts, average check, lift in measurable brand attributes, awareness, advocacy, etc.
- Stimulates team productivity and growth by allocation of assignments which combine to make productive and effective use of each person’s skills, as well as motivating their interests and challenging their minds
- 5-7 years experience in a media planning and activation capacity
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience in strategy and execution of digital investment media - with a strong emphasis on programmatic
- Experience in execution of self-serve programmatic media buying and leading a team of digital buyers required
- Experience in data strategy and usage of a Data Management Platform strongly preferred
- Certification and/or high degree of technical aptitude in primary DSPs such as DV360, Amobee, The Trade Desk, etc. in a self-serve/hands-on keyboard capacity.
- Certification and/or significant experience in media measurement tools, such as Campaign Manager, Datorama and Google Analytics 360.
- High level of comfort presenting to senior clients and senior internal team members
- Exposure and usage of marketing technology and tools
- Experience managing team projects from ideation to execution
- Highly organized and process-oriented