Sr Sales Recruiter - India & APJ
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Sales Recruiter - India & APJ
Location: Bangalore, India
The Sales Recruiter - India & APJ will report to the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition who will be working closely with our hiring managers and technical leaders to lead and execute full-cycle recruiting.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
As a trusted Sales recruiting partner, your role will include:
- Collaborating, advising, and partnering with hiring leaders from recruitment kickoff strategy meetings to candidate negotiations and close
- Balancing strategic hiring practices with high-urgency and thoughtful execution
- Taking ownership and building highly-targeted, quality candidate pipelines across a variety of unique and diversified search assignments
- Effectively assessing candidates for current and expected upcoming hiring needs, taking into consideration organizational strengths gaps, team dynamics, vision goals, challenges, and career planning
- Accurately maintaining, tracking, and reporting on recruitment metrics to improve service and delivery to assigned business groups
- 7+ years of sales, sales engineering, channel, and global alliances recruiting experience. Success recruiting for SaaS companies is highly desired
- A combination of in-house + search firm agency experience
- A strong network of technical talent and ability to find and attract the right candidates for each job, using various sourcing techniques including creative sourcing channels, outside of LinkedIn
- Proven ability to manage complex searches in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to generate enthusiasm about opportunities to prospective candidates
- Passion for delighting hiring managers and candidates
- Strong process-orientation, organization, and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.