Partner Sales Manager – Tech Partners ~ East
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers an entire gateway security stack-as-a-service and has positioned us as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for 10 consecutive years. We are shaping the emerging SASE category and are well-positioned to dominate the massively growing cloud security market.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make-it-happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people with an unwavering desire to be their absolute best.
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will be working directly with Zscaler’s Technology Alliance Partners to develop new business and expand existing relationships across the Eastern United States. As Zscaler prepares to embark on the next wave of growth and disruption, Technology partners will be a critical investment area and focus. Joining this team will put you at the forefront of future growth. You will accelerate customer transformation to the cloud by executing a joint go-to-market strategy that identifies sales opportunities, brokers the sales motion and partnership between our partners and the Zscaler sales team and ultimately, drive the business to closure. The ideal candidate will have both significant experience generating new business through alliance/channel partners and a keen ability to establish trust and credibility with sales leaders and colleagues.
- Reporting to the Head of Technology Partner Sales, success will be accomplished by establishing and fostering relationships with Zscaler’s sales teams as well as our alliance partners while demonstrating to senior executives the value of our joint integrated solutions. Your mission is to understand the partners’ business objectives, go-to-market approach, and key sales leaders in the region and use this insight to execute a joint partnership strategy focused on new sales and customer engagements.
Additionally, this role has direct responsibility for:
- Generating pipeline revenue by driving joint go-to-market (GTM) activity with Technology Partner leadership, partner sales executives, and our own internal sales organization.
- Developing and executing regional sales campaigns to identify new mutual prospects and influence new customer engagements resulting in new business meetings (NBMs).
- Delivering enablement to establish product and sales competency within our Technology Partners, influencing their GTM and sales strategy in alignment with Zscaler’s partner sales framework to drive sourced pipeline
- Creating confidence at an executive level, leading to the creation of downstream regional sales buy-in, technical enablement, and field execution
- Overseeing & participating in regional QBR’s for the sales team
- Driving sales volume and velocity KPI’s for each partner on a regular interval
- Mapping key decision-makers and influencers at the strategic partner, finding areas for the highest impact new business to both parties, and driving execution with the partner across functions - sales, marketing, and product.
- Influencing key senior, mid-level, and line-level relationships and gain preference for Zscaler.
- 5 -10+ years selling in the Enterprise, Software and/or SaaS space
- Public sector experience a PLUS!
- 3 - 5+ years of channel sales or strategic alliances experience. Must have a consistent track record of quota overachievement
- Demonstrated success working with partner companies to achieve quota, executing joint go-to-market
- Solution-selling experience (vs. product-centric sales)
- Superb organizational skills and demonstrated history outlining and establishing sales strategies; proactively seek feedback and input.
- Smart, analytical, creative, driven, and with a get-it-done attitude
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Must be open to travel (when appropriate); including attendance at all business reviews and mtgs
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes and exemplifies the highest levels of teamwork, personal accountability, and mutual support to the Partner
- Experience with security vendors and/or public cloud providers is preferred
- Prior working experience in MEDDIC-based sales organizations is desirable
Education: BS or BA degree Required
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate, and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated, and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.