VP, Demand Generation
Position: VP, Demand Generation
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Reports to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Zscaler is seeking an experienced and creative global demand generation leader to join our marketing team, who has a solid understanding of marketing and B2B SaaS. In this role, you will own the development and direction of all aspects of demand generation across our portfolio, including key decisions around systems and campaign approaches. This role is a highly cross-functional, strategic role which will require both creative and analytical thinking. You will work closely with leaders across product marketing, product management, sales, customer success, services, and Channel team.Responsibilities:
- Develop the company's demand generation strategy and channels to drive new business, as well as expand the existing customer base. Own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver.
- Taking a portfolio management approach, build out and coordinate a calendar of content, campaigns, and other interventions across channels to deliver predictable lead generation and progression through funnel stages toward close.
- Work closely with sales/business development to ensure alignment and develop a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Oversee the events team to develop strategy and execution for our attendance at various global events
- Build systems and processes that will track and report on key performance metrics and use this data to optimize campaign strategies continually.
- Build, inspire, and grow a high-performing team.
- 15+ years' experience in roles of increasing responsibility supporting demand generation, with demonstrated and impactful results in terms of metrics such as lead and opportunity creation, velocity/conversion rates through the demand waterfall, and closed business.
- Experience in leading cross-functional, global teams required.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations
- Fluency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them including the use of Salesforce CRM
- Proven track record of building, developing, and elevating a high-performing team.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA desirable
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Expertise in enterprise B2B SaaS is required.
- Experience in Networking/Security marketing preferred but, not mandatory
- An innate sense of urgency to drive programs forward
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.