Senior Executive - Internal Audit (Chartered Accountant Freshers)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Senior Executive – Internal Audit (Chartered Accountant Freshers)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Senior Executive – Internal Audit will be sought to contribute to the ongoing development of the internal audit function and to Zscaler’s efforts to achieve compliance with requirements associated with its business objectives. The Senior Executive will directly assist the Audit Manager in all key operating activities of the function and will be instrumental in efforts to impact and influence positive business outcomes.
Zscaler has spent years building ground-breaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the Manager of Internal Audit to implement a SOX program that is commensurate with the size and needs of Zscaler.
- Work with business partners to ensure that controls have been defined and sufficient evidence is retained to demonstrate adherence to established controls.
- Assist and contribute to Zscaler’s Internal Audit strategy and roadmap. Assist in the implementation of processes and tools supporting the Practices.
- Ensure the overall quality and consistency of audit work and adherence to department and professional standards for audits. Continuously seek opportunities for audit process improvement.
- Manage and execute audits, including identifying and analyzing risks, planning and prioritizing the audit work, observing operations, documenting and analysing procedures and controls, performing audit tests, preparing appropriate work papers and developing audit recommendations.
- Identify and develop audit techniques including continuous auditing, data analysis and monitoring leveraging the Zscaler platform and service. Identify and promote audit best practices associated with the use of Zscaler’s core platforms, applications, and capabilities.
- Foster and maintain a healthy, collaborative team environment and strong group morale.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with management, learning and understanding the business to better provide value-added services, establishing credibility as a management consultant and internal controls resource, and ensuring business partner satisfaction.
- Adhere to and comply with applicable federal & state laws and regulatory guidance, as well as Zscaler policies and procedures.
- 0-1 years of internal audit experience with a combination of industry and consulting experience.
- Article ship from a reputed CA firm with good exposure in Internal Audit preferably of multi-national clients.
- Chartered Accountants with minimum of 0-1 years of post-qualification experience will be preferred. Appropriate certifications in auditing are preferred (i.e. DISA, CIA, CPA, CISA or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of audits, concurrent oversight, and execution of multiple projects.
- Written, verbal skills and experience appropriate to executive and board-level reporting and presentation.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.