Intern - Travel (Night Shift Only, Any Graduate/Post Graduate Fresher)
Position: Intern - Travel (Night Shift Only)
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyber attacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
The Intern - Travel (Night Shift Only) will report to the Travel Manager and will be primarily responsible for coordinating the company's travel needs (domestic and international) and ensures that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security posture of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Responsible for coordinating the company's travel needs.
- Schedules flight and hotel accommodations and procures necessary documentation such as passports, visas, or other clearances.
- Ensures that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget.
- Review travel associated invoices as well as statements for accuracy plus codes for Accounts Payable. Maintains the summary of the same for good records.
- Prepares MIS for management on the analysis of spending Vs Budget
- Ensures to compare invoices with genuine travel transactions to validate every charge. Also, to take up with the Card Companies in case any suspicious transaction is noticed.
- Works in sync with the manager at HQ and adjusts work schedule as per the requirements of the profile.
- Very Good verbal and written communication skills.
- 0- 1 Year of experience in the relevant field would be preferred
- Requires minimum graduate (Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business Administration preferred). IATA certification if possessed would be an added advantage
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Organisation
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.