SFDC Business Analyst- Marketing Operations (SFDC, Marketo, Reporting, Night Shift Only)
Position: SFDC Business Analyst- Marketing Operations (Night Shift Only)
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The SFDC Business Analyst- Marketing Operations will report to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations. The Salesforce Support analyst is part of our Global Field automation team that supports and develops reports for Zscaler's Sales organization. This position will troubleshoot to ensure that we meet the Marketing Goals and keeps everyone updated with the progress on Targets.
Zscaler has a tremendous story to tell and our growing marketing team is passionate about bringing that story to the market in compelling new ways. We’re looking for exceptional people who are as creative as they are analytical to help us educate the market about a new way to think about cybersecurity. You’ll collaborate with diverse, energetic teams as we develop the Zscaler brand, increase awareness and demand, support partnerships, and help initiate big wins across the company and around the world. It’s an exciting time to be at Zscaler, and marketing is playing a major role in the company’s success. Join us!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Prepare reports and Dashboard as per business requirements and maintain them in SFDC
- Work on Marketo Revenue Cycle Explorer report (Build & Maintain )
- Assists the immediate team with reporting, evaluating, researching and resolving issues.
- Participate in functionality review by facilitating the report and matrices
- Needs to work with Automation team to help to automate the test cases
- Work closely with sales ops & IT team to maintain SFDC data (Leads / Contacts / Campaign / Opportunity)
- Bridge connections between different data sources
- Participate/demonstrate his/her work to management via presentation or orals to articulate the Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly trend
- Engage with cross functional teams to consolidate data in SFDC
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated strength in planning, organizing, and project management skills to meet deadlines.
- Expert in data discovery of Company/Contact profiles using external Data sources
- Bachelor's degree in Comp- Experience in Master and Transactional Data management
- Expert in Analytic, Communication, problem-solving & effective writing skills. Good Personnel management and strategic thinking.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and have the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Experience working and collaborating with team members located in countries like USA, UK
- Excellent listening and reading skills to fully understand the requirements and pain points.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with interpersonal and influencing skills (at all levels internally, externally, and cross-functionally), including expert Excel and data display presentation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert in analyzing large volumes of data and identifying patterns
- Must have 1-2 years of experience on any CRM software (Salesforce.com, Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.) preferred and Marketo (Revenue Cycle Explorer or Analytic )
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Follow Us on LinkedIn