Technical Program Manager (Agile/Scrum)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Technical Program Manager (Agile/Scrum)
Location: Pune, India
The Technical Program Manager (Agile/Scrum) will report to the Director, CSPM Engineering. As a Scrum Master, for our Product team in Pune, you’ll drive the quality and velocity of our technology. You should be comfortable with owning issues and managing the outcome. You should enjoy driving, resolving, facilitating, and follow up. You should understand the risks and the trade-offs and are both technical and process focused.
We develop innovative solutions that are transforming the internet security business, and millions of users rely on our service for data protection and comprehensive security. We also provide real-time analytics to our customers for unmatched visibility and maintain a state-of-the-art NOC. The development team works on web filtering, policy enforcement, next-gen firewall, sandboxing, DLP, and mobile user solutions. Being responsive to our customers and delivering industry-leading mission-critical solutions require precise engineering and a philosophy of continuous improvement, both areas in which Zscaler engineers excel.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Be accountable for the end-to-end planning and execution of one or more features and/or Agile teams
- Empowering the team to self-organize/self-manage, including Product Owner, stakeholders, and technical resources.
- Scrum Master is responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings.
- Help the product owners to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Responsible to conduct retrospective meetings.
- Identifying and removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Ensure clear communication and collaboration among the Product Owner and members of the engineering organization
- Identify business analysis deliverables for projects and manage their execution
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in two or more technical areas to be able to develop and manage communications and interactions with end users
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6+ years of work experience as a Technical Project/Program Manager/Scrum Master
- Must have prior experience working as a Software Development Engineer 4-5 years and grown into Program Manager role. Experience working with cross-functional business stakeholders and Product Owners
- Deep knowledge of Agile framework and Experience on MS stack [C#, Asp.Net, SQL] with ALM tools such as VSTS(Must), TFS, JIRA, etc.
- Good knowledge in CI/CD, Technical debt, and DevOps
- Must have demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Strong in basic concepts like Product Backlog, User Stories, tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, etc.
- Knowledge of patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: burn-down techniques, retrospective formats, etc.)
- Ability to coach multiple teams and help them reach their highest potential.
- Ability to understand technical issues and work with diverse personality types.
- Experience working in a Product development environment and Knowledge of Public Cloud environment will be plus
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or Professional Scrum Master
Certifications [any of these or more]:
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AWS Certified Foundational
- AWS Certified Associate
- Certified Scrum Master
- AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated, and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.