Business Process & Solutions Architect
Position: Business Process & Solutions Architect
Location: San Jose, CA, US
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security!
This position reports to the Director, Enterprise Architecture.
The Enterprise Architecture (EA) Team partners with Business Operations to create new capabilities for the organization. The purpose is to simplify business internally and externally. We work cross functionally to identify process improvements and define business needs which are translated into requirements. The results are new system capabilities and business processes!
Zscaler is dedicated to build a robust business applications eco system. This role will be pivotal in enabling successful outcomes in the organization.
Responsibilities / What You’ll Do:
Be the thought leader and play a strategic role in defining + developing scalable architectures.
- Be proactive in understanding the state of the business and determining the future state.
- Take ownership of defining Tier 1 initiatives and get cross functional sponsorship.
- Be the 'Ideas' Person by creating fresh perspectives on how to address business needs.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify new opportunities and business goals.
- Be the bridge between the business teams and technology teams.
- Drive the decision-making process with cross functional stakeholders.
- Guide and support the Business Analysts in the EA+IT team in delivering key initiatives
- Perform technology and vendor evaluations for new capabilities we want to build in the org
Qualifications / Your Background:
- You are currently an Architect with a focus on defining business solutions
- Played multiple roles in your career: Developer, Analyst, Lead, etc.
- Strong in Software Design. You can think logically and rationalize problems.
- Have effective business conversations to define the business needs
- Executed multiple cross functional initiatives in your career
- In-depth experience in delivery of CRM, Back office ERP, Master Data, BI, System Integrations
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.