Account Executive - AR (MBA/M.Com Freshers)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Accounts Executive - AR (MBA/M.Com Freshers)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Accounts Executive - AR performing the day to day transactional recording for Accounts Receivable ensuring the highest standards of ethics towards financial data. We are looking for a candidate who has sound academic record in Finance & Accounting stream.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Raising the day to day Invoices
- Recording daily payments
- Sending reminders and following up with customers on overdue invoices as per laid down procedures
- Liaison internally with other teams to resolve service/booking related issues so that payments are timely released
- Preparing weekly AR aging reports and other MIS reports as assigned
- Maintaining up to date billing system and accounts reconciliation
- Monitoring accounts for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Other such incidental and ancillary tasks
- Post-Graduate in Finance, Accounting or other similar streams ((minimum first division in Graduation/ Post Graduation Level from reputed institute within India). Industrial training during the study period would be an added advantage and such candidates shall be preferred for this role.
- MS Office:- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word
- Good communication skills
- Decent analytical skills
- Local candidates from tricity preferred
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.