Staff QA Engineer, Cloud Security
Position: Staff QA Engineer, Cloud Security
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
- As a part of system and solution test team, you will be responsible for the functional, cross functional and system testing of the Zscaler Cloud Security Solution.
- Responsible for writing the system and solution test plan.
- Responsible for recreating the customer found defects in the Lab environment.
- Responsible for automating the system and solution test cases.
- Responsible for coming up with the requirements for the Zscaler Cloud Service Monitors and automating them.
- Responsible for the interop testing with different vendor's IPsec and GRE solutions.
- Contribute to engineering efforts to solve complex engineering problems in testing and tools.
- Design, develop and extend the automated testing frameworks.
- 9+ years in software Dev test or QA test role
- Experience in developing automated test frameworks in Networking/Cloud domain
- Versatile and fast learner with ability to take early code and help with early integration testing
- Experience with REST API, Python, Perl, Expect and scripting
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix, Networking, Firewalls and IPS systems
- Strong knowledge of the TCP/IP, Firewall, IPsec VPN, Load balancer, Web Security
- Strong understanding of networking protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, FTP, RTSP, SIP
- Must be very hands on, passionate about quality and willing to collaborate with multiple teams for system testing
- Good English verbal and written communication skills to partner with local and remote engineers
BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.