Business Analyst - Salesforce & Apptus/CPQ
Position: Business Analyst - Salesforce & Apptus/CPQ
Location: San Jose, CA
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security!
As a Business System Analyst within the Enterprise Architecture team, you will be responsible for managing and supporting System Tasks, Initiatives, and Projects that support our Go To Market and Sales Execution Strategy.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to support project execution
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Zscaler’s business model and supporting groups such Finance, Product Management, Marketing, Customer Support and Customer success to drive the efficiency of overall company.
- Define detailed functional requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases; including performing gap and impact analysis.
- Perform day-to-day user support and the management of the ticket queue.
- Writing and reviewing QA and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) test scripts.
- Perform UAT and any other required testing within sandbox.
- Be an owner to investigate and understand existing systems, independencies and challenges and recommend future improvements that align with business needs and solve issues
- Perform administration functions such as validation rules, user management, roles, hierarchy, approval workflows, record types.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce and Apptus or similar CPQ tool.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in enterprise automation, with the most recent 4 years as a business Analyst
- Certified SFDC Admin preferred
- Sufficient technical background to communicate with developers efficiently and effectively.
- Knowledge of programming languages, relational databases, and system analysis/design is strongly preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills is a plus
- Familiar with standard business processes of the Sales and Sales Ops functions
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment with heavy workloads
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.