Manager, Network Engineering
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its services, Zscaler Internet Access™ and Zscaler Private Access™, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, so they can embrace cloud agility, speed, and cost containment—securely.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to
As the Manager, Network Engineering you will manage a team of network engineers to scale our rapidly growing global network infrastructure. This includes the development and support of our expanding next-generation architecture, enabling high scale growth and
NOTE: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position due to the nature of customers assigned to this role.
- Partner with business units to best understand the organization’s needs and how it relates to our global network infrastructure and security posturing
- Design and implement new network infrastructure
- Contribute to the planning, design, and implementation of new and existing data centers locations
- Management of multiple high-visibility, high-impact projects simultaneously
- Thrive in our
world classNetwork Engineering and Information Security team, supporting our 24/7 revenue-generating systems and infrastructure
- Proactively identify gaps, risks
andissues and navigates organizational structure to resolve them
Key Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience working to support network systems in a high-capacity, high-impact customer facing, critical network infrastructure (ISP and carrier grade network infrastructure)
- 3+ years of experience of managing teams of engineers in a SaaS
- Ability to prioritize and triage multifaceted projects
- Expert experience with routing protocols, VPN encryption technologies, modern switching platforms, and firewalls including policy implementation and capacity management
- Working knowledge of Juniper, Arista, and Cisco equipment highly desirable
- Proven ability to manage
mission critical, highly visible infrastructure projects to completion.
- Experience with designing, monitoring, and maintaining
customer facingproduction services with carrier-grade reliability
- Experience with low-level infrastructure testing and troubleshooting tools including packet capture devices, network equipment debug and diagnostics, (Wireshark, NetFlow)
- Understanding of security-policy implementation details and how to manage
designand support of network environments to maintain policy integrity
- Participate in site capacity planning and modeling
- Familiarity with UNIX operating systems is desirable
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.