Technical Account Manager
We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
The role sits within the Customer Success Organisation, and our mission is to Transform the way our customers work, to lead them through their digital transformation, and support their business outcomes. Improve Experience for our customers, and their users, to get the best user experience, while maximising security in a global environment. Through world class technical engagement, and ensuring our customers get the best out of the technology. Engagement, partner with our customers and partners, be their trusted advisors, and turn them into raving fans of Zscaler.
Candidates will primarily work from home. Access to a major city and main transportation routes would be preferred.
- Experience in the enterprise customer environments
- A proven track record in Consultancy, Professional Services, or Technical Account Management.
- Face-to-face & remote customer management experience
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience an advantage
- Good understanding of HTTP and TCP/IP
- A background in Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, Firewalls, DLP, and VPNs
- Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization.
- The ability to read packet captures.
- Ability to interpret security reports to provide actionable improvements for our clients.
- You will have a detailed working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- Good understanding of ITIL / Service Management / Release Pipeline
- Troubleshooting knowledge, design and implementation experience
- Vendor certification CISSP, CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, MCSE a distinct advantage.
- You will be expected to familiarise yourself with Zscaler’s services, messaging and understand how we do things.
- You will attend your potential client’s weekly meetings.
- You will clearly understand and be able to provide our standard client deliverable's.
- You will be expected to have mastered Zscaler’s messaging and competently present our proposition to your team and partners
- There will be a graduation panel to determine if you are ready to represent Zscaler to our clients
- You will establish key relationships with your top renewal accounts
- You will be expected to have passed all relevant Zscaler certification
- Manage, escalate, and drive satisfactory resolution of customers' technical support, service and infrastructure issues based on Zscaler products and technologies. You will be working effectively with all departments in Zscaler to achieve the aim of ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Manage implementation and consulting projects, where you would be expected to plan, schedule and implement Zscaler web solutions for customers or service providers
- Expected to take support escalations from the region and help the Support team from time to time.
- Proactively update customers about cloud updates, upgrade and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and customer satisfaction.
In return, we will invest in you, and your customers. You will be supported by a world-class team made up of some of the most prominent names in security who turn our customers into advocates and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career.
Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Unique Code 5039