Director, Finance Reporting and Analytics
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Director, Finance Reporting and Analytics
As the Director, Finance Reporting & Analytics you will enhance financial reporting and analytics across multiple systems throughout the company. You will be required to establish vision, define process and technology roadmaps and implement solutions in alignment with the defined financial reporting requirements.
You will represent finance as you partner with the business for the corporate data warehouse initiative. You will lead the effort to automate the information flow between SuccessFactors/Jobvite and Adaptive Planning, facilitating the headcount lifecycle. You will identify areas for automation and work with the team to develop RPA (Robotic Process Automation) where appropriate. You will also work with the FP&A team to build out Adaptive Planning for deeper automation in support of the growing business.
Effective communication and collaboration skills as well as previous experience with financial business processes and systems are critical to succeeding in this role. Your day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Driving solutions of best in class capabilities for Finance
- Manage projects involving global teams and communicate to a broad set of stakeholders
- Partner with IT and other cross-functional resources to contribute and drive deliverables of project requirements, functional specifications, test plans, cutover plans, etc.
- Partner with stakeholders for end user training and overall change management
- Develop and implement disciplined Data Governance Framework, as it concerns Financial Metrics
- Analyze business processes and propose process improvements
- Partner with peers across functions in developing integrated plans on cross-functional reporting initiatives
- Collaborate with the Finance community to determine process requirements and identifying areas of improvement with current tool set
- Focus on data integration across the various data sources
- Represent finance for the data warehouse initiative, capturing top line, as well as expense, and headcount information for dashboards and consistent reporting
- Drive improvement in business intelligence and analytics within Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Information Systems or equivalent with a minimum of 15+ years or relevant work experience.
- Must have experience in deploying large and complex solutions
- Project Management skills and leadership abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication, inter-personal, presentation and team skills
- Exceptional ability to elicit requirements and translate them into an effective design
- Experience in data modeling, analytical tools and defining KPIs
- 12+ years combined experience with multiple of the following: NetSuite, SFDC, Snowflake Clari, SuccessFactors, Xactly, Adaptive Insights, Coupa, Tableau, Marketo, ServiceNow
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.