Channel Account Manager
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Channel Account Manager
(We will only consider applications from candidates who currently reside AND are eligible to work in Singapore)
As the Channel Account Manager (CAM) you will be responsible for managing the relationship with Zscaler’s key partners across the South Asia region. You will manage these relationships to propel the Zscaler business to the next level. Zscaler already has a significant relationship in place with a broad spectrum of partners and the successful candidate for this position must understand how to drive interest across the channel, launch new service offerings & partners & enable the close interworking between the channel & Zscaler.
We are seeking a candidate with a depth of experience and knowledge of working with SP/SI/BIC's to accelerate Secure Digital Transformation across the region.
This is a key position within the Zscaler sales team, and you must be able to work in a cooperative manner with the Zscaler teams and assist in providing initial customer contacts and growing the overall territory revenue through partnerships.
The Zscaler sales team is comprised of smart and tenacious people who are passionate about our vision of a secure, cloud-enabled digital future. By using their talent to share that vision, Zscaler sales teams are bringing the power and agility of cloud transformation to organizations around the world. Be a part of it!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the development and enablement of Service Providers (SP's), Systems Integrators (SI's), Born in the Cloud (BIC) providers and established Value-Added Resellers (VAR's).
- Responsible for over achievement of quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Ability to work in a flat hierarchy/start-up environment, delivering results with little supervision.
- Responsible for the overall growth, health, and revenue of the value-added reseller Partner community.
- Enablement of the SP's marketing, pre-sales, sales, post-sales, and support to ensure self-sufficiency building pipeline, running opportunities to closure, implementation,
- Directly responsible for Partner Registered Opportunities. Will work with the Partner and Zscaler field reps to develop and close each Partner Sourced opportunity.
- Responsible for recruitment, training and certification, and engagement of Partners.
- Working with the value-added resellers, Regional Sales Director, Regional Sales Manager (reps) and Sales Engineers to develop and implement specific partner account plans.
- Understand and be fluent in the delivery of the Zscaler vision and value proposition
- Will spend 25% of the time "teaching the partners how to fish" by going on end-user sales calls with the partner.
- Leverage Sales Engineers on opportunities that require additional depth and technical understanding.
- Lead selected Partners in end-user sales development, including sales cycle management with partners.
- Initiate and develop a territory plan with matrixed sales organizations to ensure a consistent cadence between Zscaler field sales and Partners
- Provide partner feedback to Channel Director and Zscaler direct sales leadership.
- Track Partner opportunities in Salesforce.com and forecast weekly.
- Work with channel marketing and the value-added reseller to develop demand generation campaigns.
- Whilst experience partnering with SP's & VAR's is useful background, candidates with a strong sales and business development background, especially from a SaaS vendor, will be considered favorably.
- Prior experience selling Internet solutions and a working knowledge of web-based security and network infrastructure with the ability to articulate these technologies to customers.
- Prior experience developing a channel for network security &/or cloud technologies, including but not limited to Security Proxies and Caches, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- Able to travel throughout the assigned region.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated & organized
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Enterprise/Channel sales experience with and actionable
- Experience working with SI/SP partners a thorough understanding of this goes to market approach.
- Superb organizational skills
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance.
- Prior experience with smaller, growing companies.
- We will only consider applications from candidates who currently reside AND are eligible to work in Singapore
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.