Position: Team Lead
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Team Lead will report to the Sr. Director of Engineering. The person will be primarily responsible for doing Cloud Application analysis, identifying different attributes for cloud App and automating various processes. This requires an understanding of HTTP/HTTPS protocols and security, an analytic mindset and strong scripting/automation skills.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Identifying and Analyzing the existing/new cloud Applications
- Improve the existing identification methods.
- Develop automation scripts to improve analysis tasks
- Web/proxy log analysis to identify new New Apps.
- Interaction with cross functional teams .
- 3-5 years of experience in Web technologies.
- Strong Reverse engineering skills
- Experience with Network analysis Tools - Fiddler webproxy and Wireshark etc.
- Programming: Shell, Perl or Python
Team lead experience would be plus
- Strong understanding of web protocols
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree from a four-year college or university (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline).
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.