Inside Sales Representative - New Business
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyberattacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a key role in driving new business opportunities by qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts utilizing appropriate resources necessary to close sales and ensure customer success.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals within specified territory
- Generate, develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process on defined opportunities including ongoing qualification, demonstration, evaluation, close and implementation. Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Delivery a territory management plan that outlines within a specific territory; coverage plan, target prospects, customer footprint and partner coverage
- Consistently meet sales activity metrics on a weekly basis
- Conduct WebEx demos and manage prospect download trials
- Follow up on all assigned leads to drive sales opportunities in a timely manner
- Update opportunity status in SFDC to ensure accurate forecasting and deal history, for tracking and management reporting
- Uncover additional Zscaler product opportunities through targeted prospecting and install base mining
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in Salesforce.com
- Participate in weekly strategy discussions of forecasted opportunities
- Work within the specified hours of assigned territory to maximize productivity
- Gain and maintain product and competitive knowledge utilizing Zscaler resources including, but not limited to organized training, lunch and learns, internal technical contacts and management team
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record as a sales leader including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management, excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
- Experience successfully selling into a complex, competitive marketplace
- Exemplary communication skills, coaching skills, and demonstrated good business judgment are required
- A self-starter with a track record of successful experience selling to multiple executive levels within an organization
- Ability to work with a high-energy sales team
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (salesforce.com, MS Office)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area preferred
- 2-4 years carrying revenue quota and full sales cycle ownership.
- Experience selling security, SaaS or software preferred
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.