Product Marketing Manager
*** Bay Area candidates only. Relocation is not included. Thanks! ***
Position: Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Security / ZIA)
Location: San Jose, CA
Cloud adoption and user mobility have created a mega-shift that’s disrupting 30 years of networking and security technology. At Zscaler our mission to redefine network security and enable secure cloud migration for our customers, including companies like Siemens, Schneider Electric, General Electric, Office Depot and Michelin.
We are a pioneer and leader in cloud security and have been recognized by Gartner 8 years in a row and recently became a publicly traded company with our IPO in March 2018.
As a Product Marketing Manager for Zscaler Internet Access, you will own product messaging, content creation and sales enablement for Zscaler’s core product line. Zscaler Internet Access helps companies transform their network security model by delivering the complete security stack as a service from the cloud. Built on a cloud platform that processes over 55 billion security transactions a day, Zscaler is redefining network security in a cloud-first world.
If you’re looking to work in a fun and fast-paced environment that rewards unique thought and execution, then Zscaler could be your next great opportunity!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Product Positioning and Messaging– Drive go to market strategy and key messaging for key Zscaler Internet Access (ZIA) uses cases based on relevant personas
- Market intelligence– Be an expert on your target audience, understand their challenges and goals of relevant personas; be an expert on your competition and how to outcompete them.
- Sales enablement– Enable the Zscaler Sales organization to effectively communicate the value of ZIA to customers and develop sales tools that can be used to increase sales productivity
- Content creation– Collaborate closely with the demand generation team to determine necessary content and work with both internal and external writers to develop a content strategy
- Measurement– Help set, track, and drive key business metrics for our ZIA product line, including target lead numbers to support revenue targets
- Evangelist– Craft and deliver compelling presentations for in-person events and webinars, represent ZIA at industry events and user groups
- Thought leadership- Be an external (and internal) thought leader for ZIA, contributing regularly on the company’s corporate blog and other external media outlets
- 5+ years of experience in product or partner marketing; experience marketing B2B technology products is a plus
- Industry experience in security, Software as a Service, cloud, and/or networking is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
- Self-starter mentality who is not afraid to try and fail
- Strong written, oral, and visual communicator.
- Proven ability to develop and execute on creative marketing programs
- Ability to travel <25% for customer events, conferences, etc.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- The fast pace and thrill of working for a true Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Be at the epicenter of what will become the new status quo for network security
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.