Product Marketing Manager
*** Relocation is not included for candidates outside of the Bay Area. Thanks! ***
Position: Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Security / ZIA)
Location: San Jose, CA
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security!
As a Product Marketing Manager for Zscaler Internet Access, you will own product messaging, content creation and sales enablement for Zscaler’s core product line. Zscaler Internet Access helps companies transform their network security model by delivering the complete security stack as a service from the cloud. Built on a cloud platform that processes over 55 billion security transactions a day, Zscaler is redefining network security in a cloud-first world.
If you’re looking to work in a fun and fast-paced environment that rewards unique thought and execution, then Zscaler could be your next great opportunity!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Product Positioning and Messaging– Drive go to market strategy and key messaging for key Zscaler Internet Access (ZIA) uses cases based on relevant personas
- Market intelligence– Be an expert on your target audience, understand their challenges and goals of relevant personas; be an expert on your competition and how to outcompete them.
- Sales enablement– Enable the Zscaler Sales organization to effectively communicate the value of ZIA to customers and develop sales tools that can be used to increase sales productivity
- Content creation– Collaborate closely with the demand generation team to determine necessary content and work with both internal and external writers to develop a content strategy
- Measurement– Help set, track, and drive key business metrics for our ZIA product line, including target lead numbers to support revenue targets
- Evangelist– Craft and deliver compelling presentations for in-person events and webinars, represent ZIA at industry events and user groups
- Thought leadership- Be an external (and internal) thought leader for ZIA, contributing regularly on the company’s corporate blog and other external media outlets
- 5+ years of experience in product or partner marketing; experience marketing B2B technology products is a plus
- Industry experience in security, Software as a Service, cloud, and/or networking is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
- Self-starter mentality who is not afraid to try and fail
- Strong written, oral, and visual communicator.
- Proven ability to develop and execute on creative marketing programs
- Ability to travel <25% for customer events, conferences, etc.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.