Senior Sales Sourcer - US
At Zscaler we are on a mission to redefine network security for the Cloud and Mobile-First World.
The cloud and mobility are creating a mega-shift that’s disrupting 30 years of networking and security infrastructure. Traditional network security architecture is no longer suitable for the cloud and mobile-first world.
Zscaler is a pioneer and leader in cloud security and we are enabling the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for the cloud and mobile-first world.
With a solution born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler employees have built and operate a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
We process over 60 billion transactions a day in our cloud and protect our customers from over 125 million security threats daily. We became a publicly traded company with our IPO in March 2018 and are experiencing tremendous growth in all areas of the business.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to cloud based security.
We are experiencing explosive growth worldwide. We are looking to significantly increase Regional Sales Managers, Sales Engineers and other sales talent throughout the Americas. Working in tandem with our Sales Recruiters, you will help us identify, attract and hire exceptional enterprise sales talent.
Send us your Resume AND tell us why you are one of the best enterprise sales sourcers in the US by demonstrating your personality and skills through one of the following formats:
- A video clip
- A PowerPoint presentation
- A cover letter
- 7+ years of enterprise sales sourcing/recruiting experience, preferably in security, networking and/or SaaS
- Strong network of top sales talent in the Americas
- Proven ability to source top talent in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to build successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills and competencies
- Demonstrated ability to "sell" an opportunity to prospective candidates
- Passion for delighting recruiters, hiring managers and candidates
- Ability to find and attract the right candidates for each job, using various sourcing techniques including creative sourcing channels, outside of LinkedIn
- Strong process-orientation, organization and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Follow Us on LinkedIn