Manager- Customer Success Management (PST)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Manager - Customer Success Management (PST)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Manager Customer Success Management will report to the Director, Customer Success and will run the team providing world-class post-sales account management to Zscaler's largest accounts. You will manage the team that directly interacts with our existing clients, identifies ways that Zscaler’s service can improve their business and be responsible for demonstrating and driving that value towards customers in the US. The CSM Manager will establish excellent cross-functional relationships with other Zscaler leaders to ensure that all Zscaler services are deployed in a manageable and supportable way. As the Zscaler platform integrates with many aspects of the Internet and customer infrastructure, a general understanding of Cloud & Network transformation along with Cyber Threats, Internet protocols is required.
The CSM Manager will play a key role in driving customer success, optimization, and upsell of new business opportunities for US by qualifying and nurturing the installed base in support of our rapidly growing business. Zscaler is a SaaS company operating in a high growth market that leverages the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) model to fuel its growth. Come and grow your career in the Cloud vertical by helping us enable our customers to achieve success.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent managerial, communication and consultancy skills. A strong track record of success is a must.
The mission of Zscaler's Customer Success department is to transform the way our customers work, to lead them through their digital transformation, and support their business outcomes. Improve Experience for our customers, and their users, to get the best user experience while maximizing security in a global environment. Through world-class technical engagement, and ensuring our customers get the best out of the technology.
Engagement, a partner with our customers and partners, be their trusted advisors and turn them into raving fans of Zscaler
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Manage, hire and enable a team of up to 8 CSMs
- Provide input to the organization's strategic initiatives and drive these with the team
- Develop KPIs to support the strategic initiatives
- Establish operational objectives and work plans and delegates assignments to subordinates
- Drive behavior, motivate, and above all, support the existing CSM team – coach them, contribute to customer pursuits, get your hands dirty – whatever it takes.
- Develop the team through training and certification
- Develop and nurture customers to become Brand Ambassadors on behalf of Zscaler
- Interact with CISOs/Director/Manager Level stakeholders to drive VALUE realization from Zscaler platform
- Deliver Service Review presentations Onsite to align Zscaler services with customer business initiatives and priorities
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Zscaler’s technology and articulate the advantages of our solution against competitors.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals for providing touchpoints for existing customers
- Work closely with Account Sales teams to help with Upsell/Cross-sell opportunities in existing customers
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Product Management and Support groups.
- Direct management experience with demonstrated effective leadership in terms of improving the supervision of costs, methods, and staffing.
- Experience in a consultancy role involving networking or information security.
- Strong customer management skills during and post-incident response and the ability to influence our clients’ choices.
- Ability to interpret security reports to provide actionable improvements for our clients.
- You must be a proven high performer with a solid track record.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.