Sr. Director, Marketing Operations
*** Bay area local candidates only. Relocation not included. Thanks! ***
Position: Sr. Director, Marketing Operations
Location: San Jose HQ
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Reports to Chief Marketing Officer
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze global marketing demand generation campaigns ROI through metrics/dashboards to increase marketing contribution to pipeline and revenue
- Analyze and improve global lead-to-opportunity process to achieve higher marketing qualified leads by utilizing various marketing technologies including Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible, Google Analytics, and more
- Assess and optimize marketing campaign effectiveness to increase marketing contribution to pipeline and revenue
- Work closely with Sales ops to optimize marketing qualification procedures including lead scoring, lead routing, sales follow up, etc. based on AI and data activity
- Review contact and account data activity across multiple systems to escalate qualified leads to sales and recommend improvements to future campaigns
- Have the data available to fully-optimize marketing channels including, maximizing conversion and delivering desired contribution to goals.
- Build marketing technology stack that will help us scale to a $1B company.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of marketing or marketing operations experience in agency or corporate environment; B2B software experience preferred
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Office, Marketo, Salesforce, and knowledge of various marketing technologies like Engagio, Bizable, 6Sense, predictive and AI/ML marketing technologies
- Superior analytical skills and the ability to compile, analyze and leverage campaign performance data to both identify new opportunities and optimize current marketing campaigns
- Excellent planning, execution, time management and project management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to think creatively and use sound judgment when making business decisions
- Strong communication skills with executive team and peers
- Cross functional collaborator who will work across time zones to support domestic and international teams
- Personal drive to continually grow and enhance skills and knowledge
- Experience managing global and remote teams
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.