Investor Relations (IR) Manager/Senior Manager
Position: Investor Relations (IR) Manager/Senior Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Reporting to the Vice President of Investor Relations, the Investor Relations (IR) Manager/Senior Manager will be an integral part of the overall Finance team. Our investor relations team is responsible for clearly articulating Zscaler’s strategy to the investment community with transparency and clarity while being responsive to shareholder feedback. We are looking for a creative problem solver and self-starter with a passion for excellence to join our team.
- High-level analytics to support IR messaging objectives and key contributor to understanding Zscaler’s relative valuation and competitive positioning
- Monitor, review and summarize analyst reports, industry news and updates
- Collect and maintain key business and financial metrics across peers in the industry
- Track and analyze IR engagements with institutional investors, and benchmark to internal IR targeting program
- Manage the internal consensus model
- Collaborate across departments to ensure that consistent metrics and corporate image is presented to analysts and investors – including ESG initiatives
- Assist with development of board slides, investors slides, and other content to support broader finance team initiatives
- Coordinate the quarterly earnings process across finance and business teams, including completion of a quarterly fact sheet, executive Q&A document, earnings script, corporate deck and earnings release
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent experience (CFA and/or MBA preferred)
- 7-9 years of FP&A and/or investor relations experience in high tech and /or software industry (equity research background will also be considered)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organization skills and a sense of urgency. An ability to be proactive and anticipate needs before asked
- High emotional intelligence and ability to interface directly with senior leadership team
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills, with knowledge of financial statements (experience with SaaS models preferred)
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.