Sr. Executive Administration
Position: Sr. Executive Administration
Location: Bangalore, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyber attacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
The Sr. Executive Administration will report to the Sr. Director, Finance & Administration. We are looking for a candidate who has a sound academic record in Commerce stream. You will be primarily responsible for performing the day to day administrative and office support activities.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security posture of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Building & Facility management - working with the building owner and maintenance staff to get issues resolved in a timely manner. Staff liaison for ongoing tenant/landlord matters.
- AMC negotiation, Renewals, and Maintenance - UPS, ACs, Pest Control, Fire extinguishers, Guest House Lease, etc.
- Cab transportation arrangement Employees.
- Guest House Maintenance Weekly cleaning, dry cleaning. Quarterly maintenance of Fire extinguisher,
- Chimney cleaning. Monthly inspections. Annual lease renewal.
- Make travel arrangements including obtaining the visa, tickets, per diems, travel insurance, hotel bookings for employees.
- Coordination with accounts department, Invoice Processing, checking bills for clearance for payment related process. Vendor payments, Check deposits.
- Courier Management.
- Assist in Induction & Joining Formalities - Login accounts, ESI, PF, Bank Accounts
- Relevant experience of 1-3 years in managing administration of mid/large companies
- Graduation/Post-Graduate in any stream from reputed institute within India.
- MS Office:- Working knowledge of Excel, Word
- Excellent communication skills
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Organisation
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.