Technical Account Manager - Australia
Born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler operates a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network, Zscaler is transforming enterprise security for the modern cloud era.
Technical Account Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact at a great company while building your career? Zscaler is seeking high-energy, experienced Technical Account Managers to manage the post-sales technical relationships for our largest customers, turning them into life-long fans and ensuring the continued success of our most critical client relationships.
The Technical Account Manager will manage all aspects of the post sales technical relationship, providing technical leadership, helping our clients adopt our best practices and deploy the wide range of security solutions Zscaler offers. TAMs hold regular weekly client meetings to prioritise client issues and track key projects.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent technical, communication and consultancy skills. A strong track record of success is a must.
What we expect you to do:
Within 30 Days
- You will be expected to familiarise yourself with Zscaler’s services, messaging and understand how we do things.
- You will attend your potential client’s weekly meetings.
- You will clearly understand and be able to provide our standard client deliverables
Within 60 Days
- You will be expected to have mastered Zscaler’s messaging and competently present our proposition to your team and partners
- There will be a graduation panel to determine if you are ready to represent Zscaler to our clients
- You will establish key relationships with your top renewal accounts
- You will be expected to have passed all relevant Zscaler certification
Within 90 Days
- Manage, escalate, and drive satisfactory resolution of customers' technical support, service and infrastructure issues based on Zscaler products and technologies. You will be working effectively with all departments in Zscaler to achieve the aim of ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Manage implementation and consulting projects, where you would be expected to plan, schedule and implement Zscaler web solutions for customers or service providers
- Expected to take support escalations from the region and help the Support team from time to time.
- Proactively update customers about cloud updates, upgrade and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and customer satisfaction.
What we expect from you:
- Our strong preference is a proven consultancy background in Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, FireWall, DLP, and VPNs or Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization. The ability to read packet captures.
- Experience in a consultancy role involving networking or information security.
- Strong customer management skills during and post incident response and the ability to influence our clients choices.
- Ability to interpret security reports to provide actionable improvements for our clients.
- Vendor certification CISSP, CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, MCSE a distinct advantage.
- You will have a detailed working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- You must be a proven high performer with a solid track record.
What you can expect from us:
- An environment where you will be selling cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.