Partner Sales Manager (Germany)
We are looking for salespeople who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will be working directly with Zscaler’s Technology Alliance Partners to develop new business and expand existing relationships across Central and Southern Europe. As Zscaler prepares to embark on the next wave of growth and disruption, Technology partners will be a critical investment area and focus. Joining this team will put you at the forefront of future growth. You will accelerate customer transformation to the cloud by executing a joint go-to-market strategy that identifies sales opportunities, brokers the sales motion and partnership between our partners and the Zscaler sales team and ultimately, drives the business to closure. The ideal candidate will have both significant experience generating new business through alliance/channel partners and a keen ability to establish trust and credibility with sales leaders and colleagues.
- Reporting to the International (EMEA & APJ) Head of Technology Partner Sales, success will be accomplished by establishing and fostering relationships with Zscaler’s sales teams as well as our alliance partners while demonstrating to senior executives the value of our joint integrated solutions. Your mission is to understand the partners’ business objectives, go-to-market approach, and key sales leaders in region and use this insight to execute a joint partnership strategy focused on new sales and customer engagements.
Additionally, this role has direct responsibility for:
- Generating pipeline revenue by driving joint go-to-market (GTM) activity with Technology Partner leadership, partner sales executives, and our own internal sales organization.
- Developing and executing regional sales campaigns to identify new mutual prospects and influence new customer engagements resulting in new business meetings (NBMs).
- Delivering enablement to establish product and sales competency within our Technology Partners, influencing their GTM and sales strategy in alignment with Zscaler’s partner sales framework to drive sourced pipeline
- Creating confidence at an executive level, leading to the creation of downstream regional sales buy-in, technical enablement and field execution
- Overseeing & participating in regional QBR’s for the sales team
- Driving sales volume and velocity KPI’s for each partner on a regular interval
- Mapping key decision makers and influencers at the strategic partner, finding areas for highest impact new business to both parties, and driving execution with the partner across functions - sales, marketing, and product.
- Influencing key senior, mid-level and line-level relationships and gain preference for Zscaler.
- 5 -10+ years selling in the Enterprise, Software and/or SaaS space
- 3 - 5+ years channel sales or strategic alliances experience. Must have consistent track record of quota overachievement
- Demonstrated success working with partner companies to achieve quota, executing joint go-to-markets
- Solution-selling experience (vs. product-centric sales)
- Superb organizational skills and demonstrated history outlining and establishing sales strategies; proactively seeks feedback and input.
- Smart, analytical, creative, driven and with a get-it-done attitude
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Must be open to travel (when appropriate); including attendance at all business reviews and mtgs
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes and exemplifies the highest levels of teamwork, personal accountability, and mutual support to the Partner
- Experience with security vendors and/or public cloud providers is preferred
- Prior working experience in MEDDIC-based sales organizations is desirable
Education: BS or BA degree Required
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Unique ID #5816