Lead Analyst - Sales Operations
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Lead Analyst, Sales Operations
Location: Bengaluru, India
The Lead Analyst will report to the VP Business Development. The role is part of our corporate Business Development (BD) team that is responsible for the strategic direction and execution of global BD initiatives, including strategic technology alliances and partner ecosystem. This position will be responsible for Business Insights & Reporting and help support technology partner GTM operations with tools such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, and Google Suite. In addition to these tools, the candidate would be required to use Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau to present insights and outcomes of Technology Partner activity as needed to review GTM initiatives with Technology Alliances and strategize better leverage of Technology Partner Ecosystem for fuelling sales growth.
The ideal candidate has a passion for data analytics, attention to details, and strategic business acumen of an MBA graduate. The individual should be an execution-focused, self-driven, team player that displays maturity and inspires confidence; with excellent people skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is the norm.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- BD weekly, monthly and quarterly analytics
- SFDC clean-up and maintenance relevant for Technology Partners
- Support the BD team with reports and dashboards
- Own ad-hoc analytics and account mapping requests from BD team leadership
- Support operational programs and initiatives to improve engagement and impact with Technology Partners.
- Support US-based BD team, while collaborating closely with India based Sales Operations and Marketing Operations teams.
- Engineering or MBA degree, with 4+ years of sales and/or marketing operations experience in the software industry required. Prior experience working with US-based teams highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with strategic business acumen and a get-it-done attitude. Detail-oriented, high accuracy in work, strong timeline adherence, consistent cross-reference auditing.
- Organized to manage multiple, concurrent projects and self-driven to work independently. Ability to translate requests/needs to the application of appropriate tools, and track/follow up on expected outcomes.
- Strong collaboration skills, while thriving in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills, with the ability to interface with all levels of employees including Senior Executives.
- Proficiency in data management tools including experience with:
- MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Google Suite
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.