Channel Account Manager - System Integrators ~ Central
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Channel Account Manager - System Integrators
Location: Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA or Cincinnati, OH
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to cloud based security. As the SI Channel Account Manager (CAM) Central, you will be responsible for sourcing new deals from the SI partner ecosystem by executing regional, account level opportunities and marketing activities. Our partners for our Central region cover North Central, Ohio Valley, and the Southeast areas of the US. Key criteria for success are:
- Collaborating with them on Customer GTM strategies
- Gaining alignment with our Engineering and Product teams to create 'Proof of Value' for the customer & partner
- Aligning with the Regional Sales Managers to work through 'up front' sales processes with the SI and drive activity to the customer engagement level.
- Ensure the broader teams are following through on next steps for deal motion.
- Train the partners on Zscaler messaging and competitive positioning.
This role reports into the Americas Channel Leader. Experience and knowledge working with Tier 1 SI' (Accenture, Deloitte, Avanade, etc.) along with I6 (HCL, Cognizant, TCS, etc.) to further drive and expand Zscaler's SI partner base and propel the Zscaler business to the next level.
This is a key position within the Zscaler sales team, and you must be able to work in a cooperative manner with global SP & SI Account Teams.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience and expertise partnering with System Integrators; such as Accenture, Deloitte, Avanade, Cognizant, TCS, HCL etc. Any knowledge with SP's and VARs is a plus.
- Prior experience selling SaaS Solutions, Network Transformation technologies, & Cloud Architectures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure with the ability to articulate these technologies to customers.
- Prior experience developing a channel for network security &/or cloud technologies, including but not limited to: Security Proxies and Caches, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- Able to travel throughout the assigned region as necessary.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Superb organizational skills
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance.
- Prior experience with smaller, hyper-growth companies.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Follow Us on LinkedIn