SFDC Business Support Analyst
We are a well-funded Software as a Service company and are growing extremely fast, which means incredible career and growth opportunities for passionate and talented people that are ambitious and driven to be the best. We’ll offer you an opportunity to make a difference, and you will get to work in a fun, fast-paced environment where you can excel at what you do and create.
- Daily administration of support CASES’
- Managing user setup, profiles
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards;
- Perform UAT testing process for new functionality created by the SFDC Dev team
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements;
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, and help related materials for users
- Perform data uploads as needed
- Ensure data cleanliness in SFDC for accounts, contacts, opportunities.
- Perform ad hoc data requests
- Participate and help in data related tasks required for sales operations planning phases.
- Bachelors or Masters in Math / Science.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a global sales organization
- Excellent understanding of CRM concepts.
- Excellent Communication Skills. Team Player.