Sr. Front End Engineer, React.js
Position: Sr. Front End Engineer, React, Redux, ES6
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the rest of the UI team, the back-end engineering team, and product management to design and implement new features and enhancements for our next-gen customer web application.
- Develop reusable components, UI widgets, and data visualizations to extend our front-end architecture.
- Work with QA and other engineering teams to investigate and resolve production issues.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience developing web applications.
- 3+ years of UI development experience.
- Must be proficient in React.js framework.
- Familiarity with the REST API and AJAX is required.
- Experience with Redux, ES6, or Backbone.js is desired.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field.
- Experience with browser debugging and profiling tools.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong team player.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience with jQuery.
- Developed enterprise or B2B applications.
- Experience with version control, defect tracking, and build systems.
- Knowledge of UI/UX concepts and best practices.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.