Product Manager, UI/UX
Position: Product Manager, User Experience
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
- You will be a key contributor to product strategy and prioritization through your market, competitive, and customer insights.
- You will cultivate and manage User Personas used by product and engineering teams to define requirements.
- You get to define scenarios focused on delivering amazing
end-userexperiences across the platform.
- You will partner with other product managers, designers, and engineers to deliver your vision of world-class user experience.
- You will need to communicate the product roadmap to internal stakeholders and external prospects, customers, and analysts.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in product management, with a background in SaaS applications
- Ability to drive products across major releases focused on the end-user.
- Be curious. Always ask questions, bring in new ideas and concepts and a willingness to learn and grow.
Customer-centric– can empathize with the customerand be consultative.
abilityto corral inputs from multiple internal and external sources into concise requirements.
- Deep understanding of the benefits of cloud,
real-timedata visualization. Knowledge in networking or security is a plus.
- Experience with Agile/iterative development methodology is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with human-computer interaction (HCI) principles and wireframing techniques is a plus.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.