*** Local candidates only.
Position: Sr. Copywriter
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for
Copywriter reports to Lead Copywriter.
- Translate product information into creative, compelling materials that communicate benefits
- Breathe life into marketing programs, creating content that’s smart and enjoyable to read
- Own the copy process from concept development through final deliverables
- Develop messaging for multiple audiences and various vertical markets
- Contribute to the planning stages of marketing campaigns and strategies
- 5+ years of writing experience for a networking or security vendor or publication
- Passion for developing strong, intelligent copy with great attention to detail
- Experience conceptualizing and collaborating with a designer or design team
- Adapt to different writing styles (long and short format) & media (print, online, social, etc.)
- Working knowledge of AP writing style or The Chicago Manual of Style
- Extensive experience juggling multiple projects and deadlines
- Must be able to provide a portfolio of work
Other qualities we are looking for:
Strong creative writing skills, storytelling, critical thinking, and a finger on the pulse of new trends, new media
This candidate will produce compelling, relevant content for our CIO/CISO/CTO target audiences, including blog posts, white papers, social media messaging, emails, website, and other channels that will help educate our audience.
Other responsibilities include:
- Skillfully editing a variety of content so that it is clear, concise, and consistent with Digital Promise’s messaging, principles, and goals.
- Conduct research and interviews, and write stories for Zscaler's blog with an eye for storytelling and audience engagement.
- Keeping knowledgeable of changing best practices for online and print media
- Perform all aspects of content development from researching, outlining and
conceptingto writing, editing andproofreading.
- Develop solutions as part of a team, coming up with the “big ideas,” participating in brainstorming activities and translating that vision into words on a page.
- Balance multiple projects against competing timelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (